Monday 31 January 2011

Welcome to Art studio airlines...

YAY IT WAS FRIIIDAY!

Shirt- H&M
Scarf- Charity shop
Broach- Vintage
Skirt- Made by me
Tights- :/
Bow- made by me!
Art Project in and time to celebrate, with a few random photos of my 'Art Studio Airlines' outfit where the only destination available was... TACOS LOCOS!!

went with some of my art buddies, after they came round mine for some deafening Wii Sing battles!

The desk in the right where I am siting is mine :) Defffo isn't usually this messy..... just end of project means you get EVERYTHING out.

I love Tacos Locos in  my town, its a Mexican themed restaurant with lovely food and hats and moustaches!


I had chilli chicken tacos, rice, chips, salad and nachos to start!! GREEDY BUT LOVELY!!!


Me and two of my art buds Rennigan and Charles. yeh, I went for the creepers AGAIN!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! You look fantastic! I love the way you combine cloth! :)

    http://sonyalustopad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the follow, I'm following you too :)
    Your hair is awesome, and I love your scarf!
    Amy,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot amy!
    love your style x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...