Tuesday 25 January 2011

something seems a little fishy...

Hairclips- Me!
Top- Zara
Skirt- Asda
Neckalce- H&M
Tights- ?
Beetlecrushers- TUK from Camden Market

Decided to wear my new little fishy hairclips I made last night from the fishies I bought in Hawkins yesturday in this post.
I did try this outfit with blue sparkly tights, hoping for the complete sea effect but...it didnt look too good!


Loads of people asked me where I got them from, and seeing as I have sooo many other things to connect to clips....I am declareing this week FUNKY CLIP WEEK!
Kept singing this all day.....

They did kinda look like Nemo swimming on my wave (hair) but they are missing the black and white stripes....
I am yet to name them myself.............suggestions welcome!

 Also, I collected the tokens in the Fabulous magazine in the News Of The World and got myself a FREE ModelsOwn makeup kit :)

It came with brown and cream eyeshadow, Mascara, Liquid eyeliner, Lash curlers and tweezers...
And that's the only eye makeup I use for FREE!

You can tell I like a bargain!

Check out my post for a great way to save 25% on shopping at Superdrug :)

And HAPPY BURNS NIGHT!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...