Sunday 23 January 2011

twirly twirl twirl.




skirt- H&M it's this one :)
Top= H&M
Tights= H&M
Socks- Poundland these ones :)
Cardi- Primark
Loafers- Primark
Broach- old
Bow- Peacocks from this set :)

Woooahh my hair needs a bleach and a cut...roots much.
Very risky wearing white tights to the studio but I actually DIDN'T get anything on them....achievement of the day! BTW this was last Monday,just a bit of a delay posting.

Had to wear some of my new find, I love how they brighten up old pieces you have got sick of wearing.

Felt really ice-skatery in this outfit and may of danced allot around the studio until I nearly cracked my nut tripping over an easel... clever.

I am hoping on many more outfit posts this week, now that my interview is over!
It went really well, the most stressful 4hours of my life waiting for it, and worrying I didn't have enough to show so I took EVERYTHING at the last minute. Yeh, the interviewer asked if I had come in a truck.
But I am exceedingly happy now as I got offered a place, there and then, 15mins into the interview, apparently they have got over 500 applicants and only 150 places so I'm well excited now!!

Of course I celebrated in true party animal style...

Takeaway Chinese, double bill corrie, bath and bed...SO HARDCORE!!!

And if your wondering what i ordered for my Chinese (I always find it interesting how everyone has different regular things they get) I had, Duck with pancakes, Sweet and Sour prawn balls, Egg fried Rice, Nooodles, crispy seaweed, Ginger and spring onion chicken and crispy chicken ..oh and prawn crackers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a place! I am the same level of hardcore as you- cosy dinner and pyjama night in front of a DVD suits me nicely- old before my time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot! yeh, granny nights are the best! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...