Sunday 9 January 2011

I've regressed ...

Yes, on Saturday I wore this outfit, I was only staying in and doing some art videos and sewing but I found myself dressing how I used to when I was 13...hehe I DON'T WANNA GROW UP :(

I apologise for the dark photos, after spending a whole day outside filming of course JUST WHEN i decide to use it to my advantage and take some pics; it decides to get dark....how dare it!
I have seriously been feeling the tights and socks vibe recently..maybe because I got so many cute socks for Christmas! (especially when teamed with loafers and a stripy pinafore)





Top Primark
Dress Had it so long I cant remember.... I wasn't joking when I said this was what I wore when I was 13!
Tights old
Socks Peacocks
Belt came with top
Broach Flea market Brighton
Earrings Pilot
Hair clips Peacocks
Shoes Primark
Check out my awesome clock cog earrings, you cant see but they  have little purple gems on them too!! OH and my purple bows, I'm really getting into hair accessorises...mainly flowers and bows ATM but I am looking for some really unusual ones - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...