Monday 17 January 2011

Week in 10 #2

This week has been spent...

1. Eating lovely things (by that I mean sweet, unhealthy stuff)- after an empty kitchen finally went shopping to restock, and got all my favourite foodies like chocolate eclairs, Muller yogurts, Shreddies, Galaxy chocolate, Strawberry and chocolate milkshake... yeah there could be a pattern here!

2. looking at my fabric collection- I really want to start some sewing projects as I've got some really cool fabrics including Paddington Bear, which I  can't wait to get started with!


3. Portfolio making- I have an interview for an art course I want to do on Friday, so although I have millions of sketchbooks and life drawings to take, all my other work is huge, unmovable paintings or installations so I bought such a cute little photo album from Paperchase and have been compiling it :)

4. Watching Dr.Who on double bill and looking up the hidden synoptic links in my Dr Who book of facts ...lol Geek.


5. Bargain shopping! Look out for the next post on all my great finds!

6.Nursing my ear :( - even though I haven't had any piercings done for a while now one of my earrings flared up, probs because I'm naughty and wear cheap large earrings then sleep in them so my ear hurts.. but it's all good now, a little bit of care and antibiotic cream and its all hunky dory in the ear dept once again.

7. Drawing the Jaberwocky- For my mother (who works in a school) to put up in her class who are studying the poem... I did it all on A1 in black marker, its fun to just chill and do some kiddy, cartoon sketching some times....especially with MARKERS!


8. Listening to Paloma Faith and my new Radio 1 Live Lounge CD's a bit too loud haha



9. Wearing my bunny slippers and covering up with a snuggie blankie ( one of those ones with arms so I can still work, because it's been so cold with all the rain :(

10. Sorting out the garden- I'm not big on gardening but I'm always out there because of my bunnies so I like it to be kept tidy, and occasionally I have the urge to plant a few seeds....not that they ever like to grow for me very well!

What have you guys been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Paddington Bear fabric, I used to watch Paddington videos all the time when I was little, totally obsessed! Just googled some of the episodes, think I'm going to spend the rest of my evening watching them!

    I wish I had a garden, for now I have to make do with some plant pots on the patio and a mini herb garden in the kitchen.

    Good luck with the interview on Friday!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alot!

    Glad I have brought back some memories for you! the fabric is 20+ years old and is very large pics of him, I was so nostalgic when I was given it! I'm thinking paddington skirt!

    I'm going to try using my garden to grow some veg this year, just unsure on what to plant!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...