Monday 24 January 2011

Week in 10 #3

Last week has was pretty stressful but full of happy things too! hopefully this week will be calmer, I only have an art deadline on Friday to stress about, which isn't bad because, if anything, I probably do too much art work!
Last week was mainly spent...

1. watching good TV- Primeval and the new series of Being Human! Started with such an intriguing episode!

Mitchell (vampire), Greg (werewolf), Annie (Spirit)

but there was a confusing continuity problem with the episode...one of the new vampires in Wales that the new werewolf son killed was eating chips.....yet Mitchell (vampire) always said any other food or drink other than blood makes him sick....??? CALL THE CONTINUITY POLICE! apologise for the geeking out but the worries have to be aired  :)

2. Drinking Chocolate milk....with cream on!

3. Stressing and organising for my interview...... I was shitting myself... but it all worked out fine and I got offered a place on the Art and Design Course, which I just can't wait for...ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!

4. Ironing- i have found a new way of ironing for ages AND enjoying it....DVD's!

5. On the DVD note i watched some good movies this week...

Hello Dolly with Barbra Streisand in is just an all time favourite, the songs, the story, the dancing, the costumes.... Barbra. They just don't make them like they used to...
And NO ONE can rival her hair...

And yeh, I loved Avatar and all the animated movies but why cant people dance like this in movies anymore?




So, if you haven't seen it and like good songs and a really good story then give it a watch!

6. Shopping in the Hobbycraft sale, I don't usually as its very pricey but when there's things for 8p!! then I cant say no!

7. Planning some crrrraaaazy hairclips I am going to make now I have a new Hot Melt Glue gun after my old one ( it was truly old...from Woolworths!) died before Christmas.

8. Been looking at beautiful dresses I cannot afford but will soon ...*fingers crossed* have the time to sew :)

9. Looking forward to all my theatre trips including a newly booked Les Miserables in April! :)

Well I'm stopping at 9 because TBH I don't think I did much else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...