Tuesday 4 January 2011

All that Glitters is not gold...

OK, never thought I would be opening a post with a Shakespeare quote but i do have a love for his plays and this was the first thing that popped into my head! ( IF you are wondering its from Merchants of Venice, always remember that since I got it wrong on a quiz once...damn you quiz!)
These are a few photos of my outfit for new years day, when I went to family for a lovely meal and to watch Primeval!
Could not actually wait for this double bill to kick off season 4, i have been awaiting it for ages!! And apart from this, Dr who (of course their will be future posts on this subject) and a new series of Upstairs Downstairs, there was NOTHING GOOD at all on TV this Christmas, in the words of my mother 'the TV companies should be ashamed of themsleves'....and she means it!
I kinda re-fell in love with Conner <3 and fell in love with Abbie's new hair <3
Anyway back to the clothing so that you can actually understand my title....

Skirt River Island
Top Primark
Jacket Primark
Pocket watch Camden Market
Broaches Vintage and miscellaneous

Well if I started with a Shakespeare quote I might as well end with one (my content on this blog couldn't get wierder)

what, my dear Lady Disdain! Are you yet living?

2 comments:

  1. everything about this outfit (including your hair. YOUR HAIR!!!) IS SO KILLER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot! i love your blog x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...