Tuesday 1 February 2011

Week in 10 #4

This week I have mainly beeen....

1. Finishing off annotations and little bits of work fro the hand in that was Friday...everything is sorted and am very pleased with how much I seemed to have done, even though I spent half my life worrying I didn't have enough!

2. Being cold....It is so FREEEEEZING!!! I went to Chatham Dockside shopping Saturday and couldn't even take any pictures outside because it was so bloody cold, today has been pretty mild though, and even (dare I say it!)sunny!!

3. Celebrating! First end of project one with my art buddies with Mexican food see this post.
Then I got an unconditional offer from the course I applied for so will definitely be going there in September!

4. Making Hairclips.... post soon to come but look back at this post and this one and this one too to see the ones I have been wearing this week!

5. I went to the cinema on Sunday with my family and saw Green Hornet...If you haven't seen it....DO!!!!
It was a really fresh approach to a superhero film and very funny, I think they based it on reeeally old 1930's style superhero radio shows.
6. Its January so OBVIOUSLY it's time for me to start eating all things eastery...Like hot cross buns toasted with butter on mmmmmm..... and cream egggs mmmmmmmm...... and I may have been partial to a few of those 'Twisted' Creme egg bars from the Cadbury shop at the weekend mmmmmmm.......

7. Been doing many themed outfits this week, not intentionally just because they are so fun to do! Can't wait for Chinese new year on Thursday...year of the rabbit!

8. Listening to all my Soundtracks on shuffle on my ipod to get me through all my work....especially enjoying my friends laughing at my 'man voice' which I did not realise I was doing whilst singing to the male parts...:/ especially this....

Attend the Tale of Sweeny Todd....


Love the movie but you can't beat the original London Cast which is what I have (double CD!) on my Ipod <3
Also saw the National Youth Theatre's version of it last summer in a warehouse in London and hardly any props/ scenery...but was so amazing :)

gonna stop at 8...seriously need to stop calling these week in '10' as I can never fill 10 bullet points haha!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the unconditional offer, you must be so happy! Big time celebrations!! Sounds like you've had a top notch week!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know! really takes the pressure off which is good, not gotta worry too much! xxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...