Monday 24 January 2011

Bargains and ice skating bears... an average Monday.




Top- Men's primark
Skirt- Matalan £3.50 in the sale!
Tights- Peacocks
Clips- Asda 50p!!!
'I <3 my magical ponies' - 99p Store for 3

Monday outfit of newly purchased bargains :) I'm easy to please!

This just proves that I even pick up clothing when I don't go clothes shopping, didn't even go into town, just Asda (hairclips) and Matalan is opposite the Lidl in my town so :/

 Now I have a new hot glue gun that I bought in HobbyCraft on sale, I can continue making my own clips! I am determined to find EVERYTHING that can be clipped into my hair and make it so! (Although I am having it cut next week so it will be greatly reduced in size!)

My purchases from HobbyCraft on Saturday...



This material was 99p a metre! Got two of each of course...fuck proper fabrics I want pigs and sheep!

And the things I  bought today in Hawkins Bazzaar and 99p store..




Bears with ice skates on YAY and only 35p!
gonna have fun with this lot and clips..... and I now doubt that the ponies will stay up in my hair, but they may be turning into necklaces!

Oh and my ear has healed :) only took a week :) and I re-pierced it so it's all good now and I don't feel weird...as I don't really like the number nine so couldn't stand having only nine piercings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...