Sunday 9 January 2011

Week in 10 #1

I've decided to start a regular feature of my week in 10, probs because I don't seem to have the time to get everything I feel like sharing down in the week, it's not gonna be extensive just 10 short snipits of thing I've been up to this week, hopefully with some photos (fingers crossed!)

Ok, this week has been spent....

1. Wearing Shoes - really been into shoe-socks combo this week as you can see from here and here
    2. Drinking Hot chocolate mmmmm- especially when drunk out of my new DrWho mug with marshmallows, cream and biscuits homemade by one of my buddies <3


Oh and yes that is my DrWho table top calender in the background

I Had two choc orange ones and they were gorgeous :)
3.  Sitting on my desk embroidering the Pope's face onto plastic sheeting - basically what my art project went into this week..haha but very therapeutic

4. Tweeting- I have twitter!!! just got it yesterday and set up mobile tweeeets so I can post even when I'm out and about, check it out!

5. Sitting at desks- whether mine in my room looking out on my road, or my one at my art studio (which I have mainly been sitting on -see 3) just working and organising and BLOGGING!

6. Listening to my ipod- with the walk in the morning back into my life I have selected my fav playlists, THE WHOLE SWEENY TODD MUSICAL (original cast of course) all that talk of killing and cutting people up into pies really gets me going for the day you know? 

7. Eating chocs- had too many left over for Christmas so of course me and my art dudes were happy to dispose of them ( one box of chocolate eclairs, one box of Thornton's, and maybe all the pink ones from the Roses tin by myself :))

8. Watching my Les Mis 25th Anniversary at the 02 DVD- whilst ironing then with hot choc, SO GOOOD, if you like the musical or book then check it out <3

9. Watching TV- there are finally good things on eg. Primeval season 4 on Saturday night and I've just seen the start to the new series of Larkrise to Candleford which started tonight <3 I love a bit of dinosaurs and period drama...hmmm maybe be should have a period drama with dinos, if you threw DrWho in there and some class songs it would be so immense my brain would implode, and all the imploding energy would grow, create a black hole and suck you into it...so, its up to you.

10. Reading- I finished my book , Scarlett Thomas' My Tragic Universe, very different to what  I usually read but very thought provoking a lovely ending.

I hope next week contains as many nice things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...