Tuesday 4 January 2011

Pack up the baubles in your old kit bag..

I know that's not how the song goes but packing up all the Christmas decs this weekend makes it feel like a fresh start with organisation, and makes my house look sooo weird and empty.
I don't really do New Years resolutions but going back to working after weeks off does get me motivated....and so do the approaching deadlines ARRGH!
I'm a pretty organised person as it is but i need to spend less time faffing around and get ON!!
My lack of posts over the next few days have been due to this 'getting on' and I have done surprisingly well at trying to get everything sorted before i get back on with work!

After spending my New Years Eve at the pantomime which was truly hilarious with snow machine and marvelous dame costumes, I concluded it in bed watching Blackadder Christmas special and the memorable Father Ted episode when he tries to explain the difference between a little cow and one that is far away (never gets old!)
here are some (awful, sorry for the bad quality!) photos of my outfit for NYE....


 Jacket H&M
Tank Top Internacionale
Dress new Look
Leggings Jane Norman
Earrings Pilot
Broach Brighton vintage













I was feeling kinda gothy, but in a good way, sometimes I just love layering up all different textures like this fishnet dress, metallic tank and wet look leggings.

It also gives me a chance to use my lovely purple and black eye dust by Barry M which is so rich and a lovely colour, but does take careful application so you don't end up looking a mess!

This jacket was a Christmas present but I had previously seen it and fallen in love <3
the tribal print is in my favourite colour combo and printed on velvet, teamed with my cobra broach....what more could I want! hmmmm maybe some leopard skin...see next post!

1 comment:

  1. love your style! amazing hair!
    www.brimblesworld.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...