Friday 14 January 2011

Precisely ....Precisely

Yesterday I decided to embroider some of my favourite feminist quotes, it was very therapeutic until I got to 'precisely'. which, I do not know why I decided to embroider TWICE.

IN THE WRONG PLACE. 

Was obviously so relaxing that I forgot how to use my noggin. Well, it only took me half an hour to realise this and then unpick it all.

But I have cheered myself up with some nice outfit photos today, would of liked to do them outside but its still pissing it down AS PER USUAL. Well, that's what you get for living in England.





Tee Primark
Dress New Look
Tights :/ OLD
Shoes some cheap shoe shop
Beads Vintage
Belt Vintage
Flower Gift

Apart from that my weeks been pretty good, a little scarce on outfit photos due to the fact I spent a few days in just paint covered leggings and shirts.... Getting some emulsion on to boards to start my first paintings of the year!

I love this outfit, its abit of everything, and although I love to dress in a theme this  really cheered me up. I love stripes especially tights and love the looks people give me because they know there not fashionable and not many girls wear dresses this length at my age... well not where I live. It's just plain jersey but a simple design is really nice to jazz up, i think its supposed to me a maxi dress but  my tallness combats this a makes it a midi ( there 'in' right?)

Also loving these shoes, bargain satin red sneakers which I have mostly been wearing all of this week, its nice to have a change from DM's and still be comfy.


And flowers in my hair always make me happy, especially these satin red ones I got from my buddy for Christmas...Instant spanishishnessss <3

Incase you were wondering what quote I was embroidering it was this one by Rebecca West...

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: 
 I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that
differentiate me from a doormat.

genius.

2 comments:

thoughts and queries...