Thursday 27 January 2011

Wednesday on a Thursday...

Outfit inspired by Wednesday out of Addams Family today, only difference is I don't have those awesome plaits...


Dress- Charity Shop
Cardigan- New Looks
Belt- Vintage
Scarf- H&M
Tights :/
Socks- Peacocks
BeetleCrushers- TUK
Bow- ME!

Last day before my first Art Deadline of this year but I'm pretty sorted so not stressing..instead I'm making clips!!! SO FUN....will post on my other this weekend!
Today I wore this one I made, backed with purple ribbon and has Ratty, a toy rat attached.
I have warned people that if they leave ANYTHING lying around it will only be mere minutes until it is replaced ATTACHED to a clip.

Going to celebrate meeting the deadline tomorrow with a girly night round mine with some girlie's, consisting of musical soundtracks and Wii... then going out to Tacos Locos....to have a fun night of Tacos and all things Mexican including stick on moustaches!!! aaarrrriibba!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...