Monday 17 January 2011

Velveteeeen

I'm a teen...wearing velvet...becausee who doesn't love it!?



Dress Internaccionale
Leggings Primark
Boots Internaccionale
Necklaces H&M and vintage

Once again it was RAINING..pretty sick of it now. So my photos are cruddy, and don't do this dress justice. It's got a really cool back that is pleated and flared compared to the tank-dress front. I wore this outfit on Saturday because I just needed something comfy to wear whilst trawling the charity shops, I didn't wear these shoes, these were ones I bought in the sales....see next post!

Also, actually in love with this song atm, it didn't catch on to me when it was popular a few months ago because its not really my sort of thing..... but after having them sing it live on the new Radio 1 live LOUNGE CD, I can't stop singing it! This is a live version of 'The Cave' By Mumford and Sons.



Tell me what you think guys ...

1 comment:

  1. your boots look like darcie boots by doc martens :) my fav' boots!

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...