Saturday 8 January 2011

'Are you advertising a sussex town on your Tshirt?'

Hope everyone has survived the week back after the holidays, apparently this weekend is one of the most depressing of the year, but it only will be if you let it! I am definitely not letting it; seeing as i now have 2 FOLLOWERS WOOOP :) Helllooo!

Feels Pretty good to know some people are checking this out and I'm not just babbling on to myself.

Anyway I've come in from doing some art videos along my road whilst the battery's for the camera recharge, so I can update you on some outfits <3
After checking out Fashion Pirates latest post on her amazing new shoes it inspired my outfit for the next day, (although I did not realise at the time) I decided to put on my Beetle Crushers, which ARE NOT DM's.

Now as you'll get to know a day which I don't wear DM's is a day to mark on the calender just because I always feel they go better with my outfit/and are comfy/and i can walk fast/and run rather than 'shoes'.

My beetle crushers are plain black suede, made by TUK, and have an awesome platform on them, when i wear them i really want to show them off so i teamed them with ...



A new Tee my mum bought me for Christmas, it says 'theres no place like Brighton' with the Dorothy slippers above!

Its Very big ad comfy so I can wear it in my normal way of rolled up sleeves and pendants.

It pretty much sums up my feeling of Brighton, I love it there, I go frequently as its not too far for a days shopping round all the vintage stores and lanes as well as pretty little health food shops <3 

I have also been staying there for the Halloween weekend for the last two years as I take part in the Beach of The Dead (Brighton Zombie walk) if there was anywhere I was to move to it would be Brighton.

I also wore a red studded miniskirt and sheer (they said tattoo but there more of a lace/floral) Patterned tights.

 Oh and of course some chunky knit socks and Bambi necklace!

 
 
 T-shirt Movie store Brighton
Skirt George at Asda
Tights Miss Selfridge
Socks Primark
Shoes TUK Camden Market
Pendant Pilot

I'm going to post later on my week and my outfit for today, but now I need to go finish filming before  I lose the sun as it's been raining all week :(
As a leaving gift you can have a picture of the coat I've been wearing out this week..
I call it my 'victorian coat' as it make me feel like a spoilt little posh girl haha I wish!

Coat Miss Selfridge
Bag Charity shop
Scarf Charity shop
Tights/Socks/Shoes same as before

How are you guys combating the blues this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...