Saturday 22 January 2011

Must. Stop. Spending.

These are my finds when I went shopping last Saturday. As always I didn't need anything but when you find such bargains you HAVE to get them...don't you?

purple maxi velvet dress
Miss selfridges
reduced to from £49 to £7

hair clips
Peacocks
flower £1
Stars and stripes bows £3.50

Black velvet jacket
Miss selfridges
reduced to £15

army hole tights - Internacionalle £1
Glitter socks - Poundland £1 a pack



Denim dress
Peacocks

Paintbrushes -Poundland £1
Dress pattern - charity shop 50p
Buttons -charity shop 50p
Miss sporty- pack Poundland £1

Organic cotton skirt- H&M £5 on sale

Boots- Internacionalle £12 on sale

Bag- Peacocks £5 on sale


Of course I shopped in all the expensive shops as per. Even got my butler to carry the bags and talk to the shop assistants because I don't dare mingle with the common folk.

LOL JOKES I shop in Poundland.

Couldn't believe my luck when I found those glittery socks in Poundland, so of course bought them in every colour, treated myself to some new very expensive brushes lol £1.

I don't bother with expensive art equipment even though its all I do every day because quite frankly I have never been able to tell the difference between something painted in a set of £1 brushes and something painted in a £19.99 brush made from the Queen's personal hog hair farm.  Maybe that's just me being a Cheapskate, i prefer to have new ones every week that are cheap because I ruin them so quickly.

You gotta love Poundland though, we have two in our town and a 99p Store, always buy a basketful and loads of toiletries/food ...OK practically everything in there.

The bargains from Miss selfridges were to good to miss, to get two things for under £20 is an actual  miracle in there, especially such good pieces, and VELVET!

 Looking forward to wearing that dress sooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...