Tuesday 25 January 2011

Penny Pinchers...

Seeing as by starting this blog I have realised what a tight arse   savvy shopper I am, I think it only right and honourable to share my gems of wisdom on to the blog world.

I have decided to make this a regular event, whenever I find an offer/comp/promo I wish to share yet unfortunately they will probably only apply to those in the UK.

My first is on how to save money buying cosmetics/ toiletries at Superdrug.

As a girl who wears a full face of makeup and a hair full of dye , mouse and hairspray I seem to spend a large proportion of my money on all these beauty products. Recently Superdrug have started doing an online feedback scheme in which you type in the code on your receipt from the store onto their feedback website and you can fill out a survey.

The good thing about it is that it only takes 5 mins max and you enter no email/ address/ phone number which always annoys me in surveys.

At the end of the survey you are given a 6 digit code which you write onto the back of your receipt.

You can use it within the next 30 days in store to get 25% off Superdrug own brand and 10% off branded product in store.

You have to spend over £10 but with my foundation alone at £11.99 this isn't hard!

I bought all m makeup/hairdye and my mum's and we saved £15 off our shopping with this!

I am now ALWAYS keeping a voucher in my purse in case I ever need to pop in and get any toiletries etc

Another plus point is own-brad Superdrug stuff is REALLY good quality, I use allot of it including hairspray, face cream and prefer it to branded ....it's also all Buav approved meaning none of it or its ingredients are tested on animals!


If you don't know, I keep rabbits and this is my VERY NAUGHTY bunny Bugsey who decided yesterday he was going to tunnel out of his pen and run around the garden at superhigh speed...I think he had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...