Tuesday 4 January 2011

Here kitty,kitty,kitty...

Oh I wish I had a kitty, a cute little one to sit on my lap, snuggling in the warmth of a blanket, when I sit here to post, but for now I will make do with leopard skin....

 I like an animal print, or two, or three- OK I admit it I have an absolute obsession with animal prints and these jodper leggings that my cousin bought me for CChristmas satisfied my craving enough for today...

( I apologise for the horrific facial expression, I have resorted to using the self timer and change my face at least 10000 times in the space of 10 seconds and this is the result)

Leggings H&M
Top Primark
Skirt Primark
Jacket Ralph Lauren find in charity shop
Necklace H&M
Boots Dr Martens

The shirt which I wear as a jacket was an amazing find for under £5 in a charity shop, crushed velvet with metal studding along arms and collar, I had bought it before I even saw the label!

First day back and I actually enjoyed myself, glad to be back creating and looking forward to rounding off this project at the end of this month!
Had the fun experience (although i forgot to take photos..soz) of having my leg cast with plaster today, it was very cold, then hot, then felt kinda numb but....  i enjoyed it! haha it was for my friend's Art project.

I would also like to share with you a photo of one of my fellow Art buds, Caz, after admiring her 70's inspired outfit for the whole day! So cute with the floral blouse and high waisted pleated skirt! Her parted hair and duck egg nail polish set off the outfit wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...