Tuesday 15 February 2011

Love to you all...

Here is my valentines day outfit.....sorry for the indoor photos, but although it was nice and sunny through the window it was sooooo freezing!!

Top- wallis
Skirt- H&M
Hold ups- Poundland

I did not get any cards/presents for V-day but that's ok I enjoyed wearing my outfit and came home early after a trip round the charity shops to buy MANY (i know have 9 on my shelf) versions of Sherlock Holmes novels ;)

I finished reading Hound of The Baskervilles tonight and although I read it for my project, I did thoroughly enjoy it, and if any of you haven't read it you definitely should because it is very short and such a good story!

I had a really nice outfit on today...with shoes! But it rained on me with no thought for my clothing, hair or even co oordinated nails, whilst I waited for my bus.
 Then I put my feet into soaking wellies to go out to my poor bunnies so that when I came back in for a lovely curry I got straight into my jammies.

I've been in one of those weird moods today, I just feel so unproductive lately but I am trying to sort that out with some lists and plans!
I have planned some good posts about my trips to the theatre this weekend.... but for now you will have to be content with my excitement about some VERY EXTREMELY important current news....

STEPS ARE REFORMING!!!!

yes! finnally, I can bust out all my old dance routines to Tradegy and 5.6.7.8/.....It is gonna be pure 90's class.

Now I am gonig to snuggle down after finnishing my toast and jam, and now that the (very awesome) \Brit Awards have finished as I need to be PRODUCTIVE tommorow!
Night all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...