Sunday 20 February 2011

Aha this my shit. All you girls stomp your feet like this.

I know all the lyrics to the old Gwen Stefani songs. So what.

And I even dressed like them too.



Top- \Asda
Skirt- H&M
Socks- Poundland
Necklace- Pilot
Boots- Dr martens

And yes, that first photo is my normal face. Gorgeous I know, but what can i say? I turn down at least 100 modeling contracts and 15 rich, fit, famous suitors a day because really I'm a normal girl.
This was my outfit on Thursday, carried sooo much home form the studio because I'm off for the week

YAY could get as excited as the kids on SPOUNGBUBBLE <----click on the link, you won't regret it.
And I seriously do still get this excited...
Actually, I did yesterday, shopping in Bromley, and shouted to my mum "OMG OMG OMG SEE THIS!" probably a bit too loud because everyone in the shop did stop and turn round but there was one of those snuggleblankets with arms for DOGS!!!

Once again please just let me state that I am Hardcore.

A different pair of Dm's in this post, you cant really see them but they are neon pink, I shock myself with how bright they are every time I put them on but they totally went with this outfit. :) Oh and the bag is one of the bags I mostly use for school ,my DW bag, new edition of course (Matt Smith's tardis <3)  and got it for my 18th :)

Just realised I never post about bags, but I do have quite a few and some very cool ones too!

Well seeya guys and if you still haven't clicked on the link....DO... its only short and your definitely missing out on the excitement of a lifetime if you do not. FACT


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...