Thursday 3 February 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Happy Chinese New Year guys!!!
Year of the rabbit this year and I celebrated by wearing my favourite Chinese dress :)
It was my mothers from when she was a girl and I have worn it countless times for fancy dress when I was little, but now it (kinda) fits me properly seeing as I'm a big Girl :)
Its such beautiful fabric and looks so stunning, needs no accessories or anything.
Needless to say my day was spent with people looking at me through glaring (more usual than often) and asking me.. 'why are you dressed up?' 'are you jappanese?'


Most people didn't even know it was Chinese New Year :/
I enjoyed wearing it today tho, and will definitely be getting it out again now that it fits.
WARNING: RANT
Some people really just don't have any sense of fun, do they not understand that we are only young/live once (well in this life anyway!) and there is no point sitting around being bored just because they don't want to be looked at or cant be bothered to even be light hearted...Eurgh I hate people sometimes.
Sorry should of put a RANT WARNING in front of that haha. I just have felt like this alot more these last couple of days, maybe because I've spent more time in communal places with people other than the 10 or so people in the art studio and they have pissed me off with there comments.
It will never change me, I (and my family) always have and will get it, all those sarky comments, shouting from cars ( at least a few times a week) and all that shiz but hey
I DONT CARE!! Haha and  no one else should, Be free, be who you are and HAVE FUN!

Oh and also gradually move a nodding panda around the studio every time your fried turns their back till it is on the window sill, outside the open window, and on the roof of a shed across a courtyard from the window, until she realises it's you and she's not going mad......
Seeing as that's what I did today, but if you don't have a panda any other type of glaring animal would work fine!

And here's a picture of my lovely friend Nami who has been taking my photos for me (as well as some other peeps) for the last couple of days after we have done a strenuous walk up a hill in the freezing cold at 8am.

Thanks Nami!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...