Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trim trimmery Trim trimmery Trim Trim triri!

Hair cut...feels SO GOOD! Apart from shaving my head I haven't had my Hair cut since beginning of December...which is reeally long for me and I felt a bit like a wolf-girl.

quick snap... it doesn't look much shorter but I had more than an inch cut off!


Shirt - Internacionalle
Skirt- Primark
Leggings- Market
Today was the day of fresh starts...
Had a big clean up today in the studio...looks so different, will post a picture tomorrow to compare to the state it was in last week!
New project today WHOOP! I love a new project, so exciting, there are so many option on the exam paper I cannot decide definitely yet, but looking forward to buying a new sketchbook....not so much the 15 hour exam at the end of this one.
And new hair! Also bought myself a few beauty treats, such as not the cheapest hairspray ( only because they had run out tho! and the one I got is huge and was on offer!)
And a different hair mousse, I can never find one that adds enough volume in just one application :( major problem of my life haha

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing!! *0*
    I really like those leggings too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! got to love a bit of army :) x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...