Friday 4 February 2011

Thank Fuck it's friday.

 



As you can see I went OTT with trying out some stuff on Photoscape :)
T-shirt- Primark, slashed by me
Jeans- Oxfam
Boots- Dr Martens
Scarf- H&M
Decided to slash the back of this Tshirt last night whilst watching that spooky Marchlands that was on. Will be watching the next one but it seems a bit predictable and slow. I like the back of the T-shirt but I still think the front is a bit plain, I want to print some Tees, might use some of my Iron on Transfers this weekend.
My boots are another one of pairs or Docs, you cant see the back in this pic but they have pick patent Guitars up the back. I think if I ever get married I'll wear white Docs, but not a white dress, I don't really do white clothing.

I'm so thank full it's finally Friday night, complete fall out. Hardcore Friday evening = town alone, library alone bus alone with unbelievable heavy bag with 10 books in.Yeah I know I should in Skins or some Teen cool TV show because my life is THAT thrilling.
Borrowed some books on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to use in my coursework, and some Sherlock Holmes books for my art project including this...


I'm not gonna hide from you that I am an immense IMMENSE IMMENSE
IMMENSE zombie fan.
Any kind, virus, supernatural, intelligent, undead,  modern day, futuristic, past...I just love them.
And seeing as my brother has nearly every Marvel comic in existence I also have a appreciation for graphic novels. I always love the independent ones especially Victorian/steam punk and stand reading them in Forbidden Planet, so when I stopped by the graphic novel section n the Library I had a look for any new/interesting arrivals...AND THERE WAS THIS!
The art is amazing, only read a bit on the bus whilst eating a Freddie frog and Chomp but it seems a pretty good storyline too!

I also went round all the charity shops and bought A Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle which I haven't read and a £1.40 kit to build your own MDF pop put dolls furniture...yeh I know.lol.
It was cool little chairs and Victorian/regency style table so I couldn't resist!

My mama bought me lots of nice treats from Asda, mainly chocolaty things, so I'm probs gonna go get some of them now, sit down with my Look and More magazines and wait for Embarrassing bodies to come on!

Heres a classic that always improves my Friday evening and is always in my Top 25 played on my iopd :)


Btw if you didn't know you can follow me on Twitter!
Hope your all having a chilled Weekend Eve xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've really been enjoying your blog recently and I gotta give respect to someone who likes their Docs (Martens, not like GPs).
    Keep up the good work.
    Love and Peace

    Milli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your DM's, I've got the sheepskin ones and I'm very much contemplating getting the Darcie ones with a heel because they are meant to be super comfy:)
    My boyfriend is TOTALLY obsessed with zombies. He has all the comics,dvds,figures,t-shirts pretty much everything. I'll have to tell him about this Sherlock Holmes one!
    Thanks for following me :)
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milli- glad you've been enjoying it! I do have a major apreciation for docs, got 8 pairs atm, i think its gorwing up with a skinhead mum and loving comfy shoes! Literally just came of your blog xx

    Rachelle- GET THEM! i have the patent ones, wore them a few posts back, so comfy and so good!! My brother shares this passion as does my umm, but he has the largest collection/knowledge, and the graphic novel is part of the Victorian Undead series, enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...