Wednesday 16 February 2011

Clingfilm a boot.

Weirdest experience of the day...Cling filming a boot.

Then making up cellulose powder to papermache the boot.

Art of course haha!

I really want to find a Woodwork course to do, I love working with different material and love a bit of extra lessons. I did a Life drawing course before Christmas for 10 weeks and really enjoyed that. May find something for the summer.

And clothes, I wore them today....hmmm would we weird if I didn't.


Cardigan- new look
Skirt- Miss Selfridges
Leggings- Primark
Top- Primark
Beads- Primark
Boots DM's

My last day tomorrow then I get a week off!! woop woop! got lots of trips and galleries planned and another visit to Sherlock Holmes' house of course <3

Loving this song atm...


Enjoy! xxx



3 comments:

  1. Aw you look so lovely!! So jealous of your week off- hope you have a fantastic time, have extra fun for me!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh cling filming a boot sounds umm...interesting! I miss the randomness of art college.
    I like your outfit, granny-punk is the way forward :)
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- ahh thankyou! And yes I will, planning to do everything I do not have enough time to do, which is all the stuff I enjoy!
    Rachelle- Granny-punk was defo the outcome! didnt think of that one tho!I'm still in school actually, but doing art and yes the random parts are the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...