Monday 21 February 2011

Holiday inspirations


Dress- Vintage
Boots- Mark Jasons
Jacket- Miss Selfridges
Had Friday off and put my spare time to good use by dyeing two of my friend's hair. One had a caramelly highlight and the other had Florence and The Machine/ Paloma Faith inspired Ginger, well I am good for some things!
1 huge bottle of prelightnener and two bottles of Orange hair dye later and her hair is a shocking orange, I love it, she seemed very shcoked, but if you buy orange hair dye...what do you expect?haha
Also had a subway and a huge danish pastry with icing, custard, raisins and god knows what else in, so it was a pretty chill Friday!
Oh and bought some sale fabric, metallic diamond checks and silky leopard print of course!!

Went shopping Saturday in Bromley and got some bargain in Primark, Bought some clay and a really cool Sherlock Holmes case study book as well as some angel wing earrings from republic and 50p for 3 pairs ( I know what a BARGAIN!) knickers :) Yeh simple pleasures ;)

One of my teachers bought me this book, as a thankyou for helping etc....its gorgeous and has lovely pictures/sewing ideas inside...


I am going (hopefully) to get loooads done this Holiday, mainly little things I don't get time to do.
Have already started tidying up the garden, cut all the lavender bush back them burnt the trims in the Chimnea (so fun!) and have sorted digging over the veg patch...but what to plant?
Any suggestions would be helpful!!!

I have about 12 sqmtres or so and have tried most things the last couple of years but  I need easy to maintain, fail safe, eatable plants?!

Also I am going to sort out my wardrobes, as I have so much I do not wear they needs altering/selling and I could do with the money too!

Sorry for the poor quality photos, if I won the lottery I would defo be buying a proper camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...