Sunday 13 February 2011

Last week In Photo update

I haven't posted since last weekend, and so much has happened, but I will fill in you in with due course in the next few post.

First of all I have some sad news, one of my bunnies, Mason, passed away on Tuesday afternoon after having an operation to take his ingrown teeth removed. It was very upsetting as I spend so much time with my rabbits and love them so dearly.I miss him greatly but I still have two bunnies, Bugsey and Jemimia who I think are coping Ok without him.
 I will get some more in the future (I did have 7 at one point, and I don't have little ones, I have the HUGE ones) but it will be more rescue ones when I do.

On Sunday I watched Mulan, one of most favourite Disney Movies EVER as what is better than a Disney princess....? A Disney princess that can kick ass of course!

And I must of bored my family to the point of wanting to stab me in the eyes with chopsticks by singing this song over and over again, at every inappropriate moment....
How can you not though, definitely one of my favourite Disney songs <3

The rest of the week was pretty normal tbh, have nearly finished reading my Sherlock Holmes books from this post and have mainly been doing my usual art and all that shizz.
Had my hair bleached, by my marvellous mother whilst I sung the above song at her.
Hey, I'm sure she enjoyed it.
Have been eating 2 creme eggs a night minimum. Healthy I know, but one is not filling enough and three makes you sick so two is the perfect number :)
I even had MacDonald's Breakfast on Friday with four of my guys, I had Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin, Had hash browns and Hot chocolate :)

I will leave my exciting Friday and Saturday seeing Frankenstein and Love Never Dies for the next post as I may go into some detail ha ha

So here are a few outfits from the week.......
Tuesday outfit...
Polo- Peacocks children's department
Skirt- Primark
Tights- :/
Boots- DR martens

Shirt-Primark
Skirt-Primark
Tights- Miss Selfridges
Shoes- Mark Jasons
Belt- Vintage
Necklace- Zombie at Brighton
Clips- Asda


Top- Wallis
Skirt- Matalan
Tights- Asda
Boots- Dr Martens

Hope every ones weekend is going well! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...