Wednesday 2 February 2011

Elementary my dear Watson.

YAYYY NEW ART PROJECT. Capital letters only express a mere millionth of my excitement on this subject.
If you haven't used your sleuthing skills to work out from the post title, my project is on Sherlock Holmes!
I chose the title The Hound of The Baskervilles from the exam paper, because once I saw that I could not let myself pick anything else!


Its such a change from my usual style in art, more like something I would make a costume on...
My art usually is very contemporary, social, political, abrupt and responsive to society on anything from social conformity, religious conformity, religion corruption, contraception and sexual politics but this is totally different. I will probably take it down a very strange developmental path though!
Going to be a challenge but sooooo excited! Especially as it means new sketch books <3 went and got mine at lunch from paperchase.....
I went for the plain brown variety as per usual, the large one has brown paper inside and the smaller one is my notes book with lines in, these ones are bound like a book, very fitting compared to the ring binder huge ones I thought. Only £7.05 for the two and a new sparkly star pencil :)


Here is the promised picture of the newly cleaned art studio..
BEFORE.....
AFTER....
Note the Matt Smith on my side wall :)
soon it will be filled up again but with very different things!
And my outfit for today was....

Coat- Miss selfridges
Skirt- Primark
Top- H&M
Waistcoat- Select
Beads- Vintage
Shoes- Mark Jason's
Feeling very boho, always do once I've had my hair cut. Maxi skirt not the most practical for me though, my spacial awareness is poor to begin with!
Oh and BTW my water bottle's blood pressure is 35....or so the (evil that really hurt me) blood pressure monitor thinks so :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...