Thursday 3 March 2011

WEIRD ENGLAND

Wednesday it was SUNNY! not exactly warm but not freezing either! So I took the opportunity to take an outdoor photo :) Usually the weather is to horrific to do outdoor photos so I thought I would make the most of it by going down by the trees.

I wish the nice weather would stay but it was freezing again today, and there are rumours that it will snow again! WEIRD ENGLAND.


T-shirt- Miss Selfridges
Skirt- River Island
Jacket- Primark
Scarf- H&M
Socks- H&M
Shoes- TUK

This was  a bargain outfit, the t-shirt was £5 in the sale (it's barbie <3) after I have waited, yes i wait for things to go in the sale, for it to be reduced...first £18..no, then £15...no, then £10...no, £5 HELLSYEH!

And the jacket was one I bought in my trip to Bromley the other day, it's velvet and purple and was only £3!!!
People always ask me how I get so many bargains, and that they never find any, but I don't know :/
I don't really follow fashion, or trends much, unless they suit my style anyway, like all this pastel floral stuff, which is really pretty and I love the material and shape but it isn't me.
Maybe if they made it in red or leopard print haha
Well I think this is why things I like are in sales more, because it's not all the new fashion!

Some of you will know I have a garden and keep bunnies and the such and I also have a veg patch which I was pondering what to plant in this year.
Well everyday this week, when I have got home (bout 4pm) I have gone out the garden till dark, let my bunnies run free ( they are in large pens in the garden the rest of the time because of Mr Foxy) and be really naughty and climb on the bench and stick their head in through the window of the shed (must take a photo next time!)
Time in garden = not a state garden, dug over veg patch and my legs and back aching...
ACHING!!



Top photo is my veg patch, all tidy with new compost from the composter over it :)
And this is my Jemima <3 shes a bit  cuddly *cough* FAT *cough* at the moment, as they do get over winter so she did lovely running round the garden and binkies all down the path to shed those pounds :)
She should make an exercise DVD.

5 comments:

  1. I would love a veg patch! It looks perfect, a manageable size but enough space to grow a variety of goddies. Very jealous!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what to plant yet, definately garlic though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love my own little vegetable patch! Grow some carrots for your bunnies?
    I love your creepers, are the TUK ones comfy? I was seriously considering getting the leopard ones :)
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I had a vegetable patch here!! I always enjoyed growing peas for some reason.

    I also wait for things to go on sale, why pay full price? And if it happens to be gone before I can buy it, I just feel like it wasn't meant to be, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle- carrits didn't gorw too well last year, might be my soil :( but I'm growinig them brocoli and kale becuase they love that! Yeh my beetlecrushers (creepers) are TUK but the men's noes, haha, but I dont think theres any difference! They are EXTREMELY comfy, the only shoes I wear that arn't Docs really! I wanted the pink leopard print ones but they didn't have them in my size last week :(
    Dorothy- Sales are definately Fatalistic! And I grew peas last year, It's becuase they grow so quickly and you get so many from each plant :)

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...