Monday 14 March 2011

|There's an 'us' in usual.

I had a relaxing weekend mainly consisting of the usual, with my usual people.
Here are some of the things I did and some things I bought!

1. dressed up in a red  bob wig with a fringe, which quite suited me, and I might get into cosplay just so I can wear it.

2. Watched the Olivier Awards on BBC2 red button, glad they covered it, but I didn't see many of the awards as it was being interrupted with sodding BBC2 toff interviews, I don't fucking care about which level you find yourself on when you travel into the metaphor behind the interpretation of this forgotten, rediscovered,unwritten, heartfelt play. I WANTED TO SEE THE PERFORMANCES.
Ramin Karimloo was amazing as always performing Till I hear you Sing and the Phantom and Christine form Phantom of The Opera were amazing too, so was Into the Woods, Alfie Boe and Angela Lansbury, so was a good watch apart from the toffs saying 'if (fill in the gap with mentioned play) doesn't win (fill in gap with mentioned award) then there's no justice in the world' for every interview :/

3. Went to the piercing shop with my grandma....It wasn't me having TWO  piercings, it was HER. I  have a cool grandma!

4. Built my new greenhouse, I got it in Wilkinsons for £12! it is huge so was such a bargain!

5. Bleached my hair, I am officially an ultra light ash baby blonde :)

And I bough these.....

Shorts H&M childrens £9.99

Bag- Priamark childrens £1.30

Clips- Priamrk Childrens £1 per pack

T-shirt Primark Men's £5
Earrings- Claires £4
Leggings £10 cheap shop
I got some bargains but maybe it should be worrying that the majority come from children/men's section of the shops haha.
The bag and clips were just too adorable especially RAINBOWS and PARROTS and CUPCAKES, I had a bit of an excited squeal scream in Primark which made people look haha

I did not own a pair of shorts until i bought these ones, I fancied a highwaisted, denim pair but not butcrack showing hotpants, I wanted there to actually be some short there rather than them being denim knickers. I tried a few pairs on in H&M but they were too short, which is fine if your J-lo but it doesn't really flatter my shape. I spied these ones in the girl's section and looking knowing I fit into the teen wear around my waist ( not trousers haha ankle swingers!) i tried them on. They are a much more flattering shape and very comfy so i bought them....oh and they were £15 cheaper than women's ones!

The T-shirt was one of those 'Oh I can't not buy that now that I've seen it' Purchases, I had also seen it Here at kellicious (check it out, click the link)  

The Leggings  were just also unusual for only £10 to go past....and my mama was way too excited about the union jack ones!

There are so many clothes in primark and topshop etc at the moment with the American flag on , yeh it's pretty and all but I'm not American and would rather have the Union Jack ,they just don't do as many items with it on, which is strange seeing as it is actually our country's flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...