Wednesday 2 March 2011

JINGLE JINGLE

Jacket- Bay Trading
Dress- Zara
Leggings- Primark
Boots- Doc martens

Tuesday Outfit.... I had a really nice outfit on Monday, but left my camera in the studio because I'm an idiot. And yeah, I know my face looks weird in this, this is me in my natural state in the studio and caught unaware ha ha but then my camera died...'Battery exhausted' I hate that.
I love this dress, bought it like 2 years ago but it always seems to get compliments, I think it's the little bells on the waist, I LOVE JINGLING <3
May sew bells onto more things ....hmmm....

I'm well busy this week :( as always! but not with art, with a lingerie project I need finished by Monday, it's a collection of 50's inspired structural lingerie, which I've designed, making and am going to model.....yeh lol

Oh and working my way through writing an essay and reading 3 books  on Palestine/Israel....questioninng the existance of Arab nationalism and all that shizzzz


BTW OMG about John Galliano being sacked from Dior...Lol jokes I hate the racist bastard.

And I've never been too keen on 'fashion houses' anyway, well not in today's society.





2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!! I'd love to see some of your art!


    Dorothy
    http://deedeeoho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks. Really, I have never posted any of my art, just talk, no pictures, I didn't think anyone would be that interested haha! x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...