Thursday 10 March 2011

Off to sea...

Wish I was at the beach for this outfit today. Check out my blank expression on the second photo, had to put it up for lols...yeh my life is exciting.

Tshirt- Select
Skirt- Zara (it has loads of swimming women over it!)
Tights- Asda
Shoes- Mark Jasons
Scarf- Charity shop

I really want to do a week (or certain days a week?) of movie inspired outfits, and really would like some company on this adventure.
The idea was to get a few people to join doing it then either, decide on some classic movies or let everyone pick a movie each and then all wear an outfit inspired from the movie, not like dressing up as the character ( unless you want to, I'm not gonna stop you) but dressed with inspirational links to the film/ themes.

Obviously needs organising so if anyone, anyone at all (please don't leave me like a loner- I'm too used to it, as I'm the only one in my year not invited to this party tomorrow- I don't want to go anyway. they're all shitheads. *anger face*) fancies this or something like this but a bit different ( I'm open to suggestions!) please either comment on this post or email me at medusaswardrobe@yahoo.co.uk
and if you know anyone who would be interested please mention it or link it in your posts, would be most appreciated!
This has the potential to be amazing, and a bit of fun with your wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. Cool way of dressing it's unique and original !! love it...

    Stef

    http://fashioneptunes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...