Monday 28 March 2011

Agressive Dancer

Testing, testing, 1,2,3.....*cough* hello  and I'm back!

No longer ill and in good spirits and ready to blog EVERYDAY, that is my aim, shoot me if I don't.

Obviously the best cure for being ill was some aggressive partying so that was exactly what I did!
forgot to take outfit photos, but they are all new buys! So here you get to witness the awesomeness of the most aggressive dancer in the room....MOI.




Bambi Tank top- H&M childrens
Shorts- H&M childrens
Tights- Miss selfridges
Belts- Primark
Bambi necklace- Pilot
And i wore all this with my yellow docs <3

How was everyone else's weekend??

BTW because I was ill I couldn't take back two library books I had, took them in today and they I was fined....£3.05!!! WTF it was only 1 week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...