Wednesday 9 March 2011

Mellow Yellow

Went for a simplistic look today...maybe because I was in a rush for the bus haha!
Me and my art buddy Rennigan (who I  must credit for most of my outfit photos!) both were wearing yellow today....
UPDATE: just realised i look far from mellow in this photo, although that is how I feel, I look so severe yet not aggressive, like I'm just gonna give you evils and stride off, instead of chokeing you on your own teeth which is what I am secretly thinking of too harsh, probs just pull the chair from under you .
Shirt- H&M
Jeans- Primark but bleached by me
Boots- DrMartens
T-Shirt with braces- Zara
Skirt- Zara

These were a pair of jeans I bought in Primark and decided to bleach myself....
And I used lemon bleach and they went yellow!! haha
Well I quite like them and they are selling pastel jeans in the shops now so I'm ahead of the game!

Check out all my Sherlock Holmes related mood board going on in the background....

I went out for Nandos tonight with a friend and didn't bother changing, just changed my boots to heeled DM's and put a black sparkly jacket on....
Yeh I forgot to take photos (I am currently in two pairs of jimjams...I'M COLD!)  so you get my lame  description.

Oh, and I want one of those cape/top things I've seen, I've tried a coral coloured one on in Zara but the colour was not for me so I may make my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...