Friday 18 March 2011

OH MAMA! my nose has turned RED!

Happy red nose day! I hope your all watching Comic Relief and donating AS I TYPE!
It has been and will continue to be EXCELLENT!

Here are the photos as promised of my red nose day outfit and my wiiiigggggy wiiigy! (which I love and am tempted to wear out tomorrow!)





Hope my wig gives you inspiration to donate if you haven't already!

If you haven't donated, or weren't in, or didn't watch it, will do it next year please just donate now.

It WILL be the best thing you do this year, all the money goes to saving lives.

5 comments:

  1. love the wig :) i stayed up till 2 30 watching comic relief, i think i cried myself dry. I lvoe your yellow docs too by the way.

    High 5 for kent bloggers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIGH 5! thanks alot! I only managed to stay up till 1 , kept falling asleep! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooo sweet pictures!!! <3

    The label of the kitty fabric is "KOKKA", it´s a japanese label. :)

    Brgds,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wore my tshirt but i didn't get to watch the show =( love your outfit, are those red velvet leggings? amazing!!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abigail- thanks alot! i am going to see if i can buy it online! X
    Hannah- yes velvet leggings, my favourite! X

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...