Monday 28 March 2011

chocolate bunnies and furry shoes

This was a chocolate bunny my dad bought me when I was ill, best medicine ever!




Tshirt- Primark
Skirt- Matalan
Tights- Asda
Shoes- Chockers

And my Outfit for today's lovely sunny day!

My new shoes my mama bought me, never thought I'd be wearing brogues, just never appealed to me or my style...but leopard print FURRY brogues...DEFINITELY my style! (and only £15!)
Woolly tights and two coats was not a good option for such a sunny day, will be dressing more spring like tomorrow!


And here's a photo of that bit of scenery I did for my local primary school last week, just a bit of scene setting with limited materials and time but worked well and their YE-HA! musical was excellent and very funny, also enjoyed putting on temporary tattoos with them, until they told me my fairy was wonky. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I really like the shoesies though I do have a HUGE obsession with leopard print :)
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...