Friday 18 March 2011

kiss kiss

In lead up to red nose day  I wore my old red nose day tshirt on Tuesday after finishing the scenery I was painting on Monday! Will post pictures soon, when i work out how to get them off my phone haha.

I can't wait to leave school, the moment I go in for one day everyone pisses me off, well apart form the few friends in art. People constantly asking me if my clothes are from Topshop. SHOOT ME. No they are not, there is more than one shop in the world and we don't all have to wear Topshop clone outfits stolen off of the mannequins like you all do. I apologise for my ranting, to make up for it here is my cheesy smile face.



T-shirt- comic relief
Hold ups- Poundland
Skirt- River Island
Shoes- Mark Jasons

Another Poundland Purchase and they have kisses all over them and ribbon bows on the back :)...maybe I should rename my blOg...'Poundland's Purchases!'

I will be doing a comic relief night blog post, and if you follow me( or you could not, I'm cool with that)  on twitter I will doing regular updates on the funny shit!

2 comments:

  1. How do I only now know about your blog? You are stunning c: Are the sides of your head shaved? I'm getting mine done underneath on one side and was wondering if you had any advice on upkeep/regrowth etc. also, I'm too far away from london (and too skint!) right now but one day when I have lots of £££ I will be sure to visit (and probably buy up the whole of) that lolita shop! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you! Yes it's shaved on both sides, I have a number two which i think is the best as your still have hair (although barely!) but it does not get mucked up in diferent directions through blowdrying etc. Mine's well long at the moment but I try to shave it every two weeks so it doesn't start looking skanky! I used to bleach it too but it takes alot to keep it coloured so i leave it brown now as i prefer that! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...