Monday 21 March 2011

Hello guys ;)

Hello all you beautiful guys! Yes, I'm talking to you all my lovely followers.. woah I actually have followers, kinda creepy!

Nah, I love you all and welcome to anyone who's new, drop me a comment ;)

I am snuggled in bed in my Christmas onesie as i am suffering from the black death, but I am in good spirits and glad to be on here blogging away!

Here's some pictures of my outfit on Saturday when I had a really lovely day shopping with my grandparents in Bromely, I love them so much <3

My grandma is my inspiration for everything, amazing artist, and the most fashion forward person ever, who never wears under a 4inch heel, for real, even in the house!
My grandad is full of stories and information about London (he's an original black cab driver! and still is!) and always thinking of me, when picking me up leaflets for galleries.





T-shirt- child's H&M
Denim shorts- Child's H&M
Leggings- cheap market shop
boots- Doc martens
Jacket- Levi, gift
Earrings- RiverIsland

It was a pretty sunny day so decided to wear my new shorts and leggings. haha tow of my items are from the children's section of H&M. mature.
I want to stud them, and some of the jacket ( it is an original Levi's worn to all the 60's festivals by a good family friend who passed it on to me, and I have not needed another denim jacket since!)

Anyone tried this?

Where did you buy  your studs from?

On Sunday I did my photo shoot for the lingerie set that I designed and made which came out really well, I was going for a 50's glamour look so decided to put my hair in rollers....took forever but looked pretty cool! I may share some of the pics from the shoot soon, but for now I'm gonna sleep, night guys! x


1 comment:

thoughts and queries...