Friday 4 March 2011

Panda Escaped!

Just a quick post of Yesterday's outfit as I am just back form my local Primary where I am painting the scenery ( western) and about to go out to do crafts (sequined necklace, and I'm obviously making one for myself too!) with my local Rainbows <3 :) aww I love children...well as long as they don't smell...ha ha
It was Freezing cold but then brightened up so I went outside of the studio .....*gasp* she escaped, she never comes out *gasp* to take a photo...
Well I only got as far as the quad where the back of the studio is but hey, it was nice and sunny there.....


First photo = me: please don't take a photo, the sun is blinding me
Friend: haha lol
Second photo= Panda is escaping
Third photo= Panda has escaped, But I love him <3 ( lol check out one of my art buddies' faces in the window, haha, yeh, this is the excitement of our lives)

Update: After escaping Panda was sunbathing outside, he has now had an unfortunate encounter with the evil strimmer man, but will soon be back to full health .

Dress- Gratan
Beads- Vintage
Hairclip-  H&M
Boots- Dr martens (my leopard print ones <3)

Yesterday DeeDeeOhho commented on this post wondering if I would show some of my art. I never really had decided to Post my art because I didn't think you guy's would be that interested in it, but seeing as I talk about the studio, and little bits about what I'm doing \(especially if you follow me on twitter) maybe I should?

Give me some comments guys if you would like me to post on some of my work :)

1 comment:

  1. i loveee ur style and omgg ur haiirr <3 looveee :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...