Thursday 17 March 2011

I can't spell leprechaun

Long time no blog! I have been majorly busy, with just too much work so that I have to decide what will get done and what wont. It's gonna be like this for the next week but  I am going to try to post just as much; I should allow myself one simple pleasure!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!
I realised I had NO green clothes, apart from combats which were in the wash so I went to my favourite high street shop....Poundland of course!
I was hoping they would have hold ups like they did for valentines but they didn't so I bought this clover tie, and wore it as a belt! It has clovers all over it and one four leaf clover.....lucky!

Dress- Charity shop
Socks- Primark
Shoes- Dr martens
Tie/belt- Primark

I apologise for the shit everything about this photo, but I had literally 1 minute to take it and was in a AHHH I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO mood.
Well I'm looking forward to comic relief night tomorrow, gonna stay in and have an indian to watch it, as there's a DR WHO SPECIAL! woooop!
Already bought my t-shirt, red nose and have been eating the Jimmy Con Carne crisps (which are my new favourite flavour!) everyday since they were out...I'm serious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...