Tuesday 8 March 2011

flippant boho

Happy Pancake Day Everyone!!!!
I have had my pancakes :) I made them for all my family and I had maple syrup on mine..mmmmm.....
Had a quiet weekend staying in finishing off my lingerie collection, which I am really pleased with, not too much F-ing and blinding at the sewing machine either! This was my outfit for today....I really can't get out of this boho rut I'm in, just loving the feel of it lately... like here
Might be because it's freezing in the morning and brightens up in the afternoon, and this layering style works best for coping with the weather!
 I even got outside to take some photos, although the pesky sun did not help!
Dress- new look, but self bleached
Leggings- H&M
Boots- Dr.Martens
Waistcoat- H&M
Beads- Vintage
Hairclip- H&M

And Happpy National Women's Day everyone!
I spent the day in the studio, got lots of work done, including weaving a path out of pages of books and twine, constructing a train and finishing my armature of a dog(which is on my desk in the window and probably scaring the shit out of anyone that walks past!).....can't decide what to cover it with yet, mod roc or fabric?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...