Saturday 30 April 2011

Thumbalina dance, thumbalina sing...


Dress(worn as top) -Primark
Skirt- H&M childrens
Tights- Primark
necklaces- Asda
I blatantly am not Thumbalina, waaaaaay too lanky!!!
One of my outfits from last week, bargain shopping, £1 tights and £3 dress!

Defo feeling such a pink phase lately, all my outfits have been pink, may be a clue to where my hair will be going ;)
Also loving this bandua (how do you spell it?) Things they are selling, i have one on here, they are so handy, because lots of top come out so low on me. These ones were really cheap in Peacocks, but came in pink, white and black, so are my perfect colour selection!

bought a new tutu which I wore to an Easter Party last week, will post bout it sooooooon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello ! Thanks for your comment, it makes me happy because I love your blog ! I want to follow you but i'm a bad geek and I don't know how to do, I clicked 'add to google", is it good ?
    I love this outfit, the tutu and the top are amazing !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's bandeau c: and you look lovely, I adore that skiiirrrtt~! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I marry your skirt?

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...