Sunday 3 April 2011

Week round up

I've had a busy but nice week and here are a few things I've got up to...

1. Partied hard again at my lovely art bud's house...you know the party has got going when someone (one of the boys!) puts Steps 5,6,7,8 on! Outfit photos to follow!

2. Went shopping to Hempsted Valley with my grandmama and didn't buy anything but had icecream and chocolate Easter Cake!

3. I DID buy something in Primark.... but wait for it, i couldn't NOT buy it....
I know it's children's clothing again but it was only £4 and they just aren't doing as cute adult ones!
We are having a party for the Wedding, I am very excited about it! I know alot of people in the UK opose the Royals but I don't, yeh their not all saints but I think it's part of our History and Culture and we wouldnt have Half as much Tourism in our country if we didn't have them!
I particularly like the princes, I think they are very down to Earth, do alot of charity work, especially for injured servicemen, and they are obviously very modern; William has been living with Kate for 8 years allready!
( oh and it gives me a chance to don my yet-made unionjack dress!)

4. I have also had a right old Musical week, and have realised why I just dont have the coonnection to modern music like I do to musicals music, it's becuase I am a very Visual person and muscials are so much more than just audio entertainment. Not to mention it's all that's palyed in my house and what I have been brought up on.
I am loading a few more of my CD's onto my ipod right now, inclusing Joseph (which I will soon be doing the scenery for!)  Carousel, Into the Woods and Barbara Streisand sings Broadway! 

5. Also I was going to share with you this dress that my mama bought me last week for £10 in H&M sale...

I loved the crocheted material and as it was a bargain I thought it would be a good piece for summer and later on in the year!
6. We had our leavers photos on Friday at school, everyone seems sad about it but I can't wait to leave! Only 1 month left!

7. And I tidied my desk with three baskets from Tescos,I usually have load of stuff o it that I dont wanrt to pack away becuase I need it on hand so I now have one for art materials I'm using, one for school things I need, snd another ofr useful tihngs like my keys etc!


Hope everyone has had a good week, and weekend! Will be doing a Mothers day psot later (I havn't forgot!)



3 comments:

  1. One of my friends is having a royal wedding party too- I can't wait for it, I think it will be so much fun, all the bunting and cakes and cardboard cut-outs of kate and wills!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh card board cut out! can you buy them? we bought bunting with thier faces on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so cute! I might have to throw a royal wedding party too just so I can wear one!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...