Thursday 7 April 2011

Into the woods.......



 Dress- Zara
Belt- Primark
Boots- Dr martens
Earrings- Asda
Necklace- Asda


Here were my new buys, such a bargain!

Loving the sun, and being able to go out without a jumper and scarf and gloves and jacket. It's the Easter holidays now so am looking forward to doing lots of art outside as I have been these last two days!

Also since borrowing the Into The Woods CD can't stop listening to it, need to buy the DVD I love a new musical, especially Sondheim , he is a genius! And it is filled with so many good moral quotes my favourite being this said by the Witch....

 You're so nice.
You're not good,
You're not bad,
You're just nice.
I'm not good,
I'm not nice,
I'm just right.
I'm the Witch.
You're the world.

Hope your enjoying the sun!

3 comments:

  1. very very very very very very very lovely blog.... really liking your style..glad i came across ya innit! x

    www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and I like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colours in your outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...