Monday 11 April 2011

Polly wants a cracker!

Had a lovely night out Friday for my mama's Pre-birthday meal at the local Gurkha Restaurant. It was such delicious food and we though it was nicer than Indian, less spicy, more flavoursome!
Yesterday I went to Brighton with all my family, it was such a sunny day and bought some lovely things for a future post, for now you can make do with my outfit....parrot style ....
I want this one in my bedroom!!
I seriously needed sunglasses, check out that squinting!
Dress- Asda
Tights- Primark
Socks- Peacocks
shoes- TUK
Belt- Primark
Earrings- Asda
Necklace- Asda
Bag- Peacocks

Along the back of the lanes there is some really cool graffiti art in Brighton, we always walk past it, occasionally there are new pieces and here are a few that I snapped.
I really enjoy graffiti art and I think any plain walls should be covered in it, it brightens up the whole area and shows such artistic skill. I am very envious of those who can do it, I wouldn't know where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts and queries...