Friday 29 April 2011

KISS HIM KATE!!

Today I celebrated the Royal Wedding in style!! watched the event in my pj's from 9 then had a family partay with the decorations with their faces on!!
I think it was a truly beautiful ceremony, they are truly in love, they better be, been living together for 8 years!
I decided to dress up for the day, how unlike me! haha


AND I had my own royal wedding with the Dr. who royalty that is Miss Amelia Pond
And although will and Kate's kiss was lovely and sophisticated, me and Amy, well it's just how we roll.
T-shirt- Primark
Skirt- Asda
Leggings- Cheap shop
Scarf (worn as shash)- pilot

Hope your all enjoying your extra long weekend!!!!!!

Tell me what you all got up to!!! I'd love to know! xxx

And congrats on the engagement HRH Princess William Duchess of Cambridge!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god I LOVE THIS. You look so freaking awesome! XD You ravish that Amy Pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. Amazing.

    Hahaha i love this post <3

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah so funny! :)

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! And love Amy Pond! She is SO GORGEOUS. Seriously, how do people like that even exist?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha loving the Amy cut-out. And you look very patriotic ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make this royal weeding rock !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Really made me smile. Also can I have your figure please?!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leggings are just amazing!

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...