Tuesday 3 May 2011

Jump in...

Back to work today after the lovely four day weekend :(
I'm very cynical about school at the moment, I don't like the vast VAST majority of people there and only go in to do my work.  Yet back to work I must trot and so one of my new purchases from Brighton is pulled from the wardrobe to cheer myself up...

 And how could my new pair of Dungarees from Dirty Harry Brighton, not cheery me up! Dirty Harry is one of the best vintage shops in Brighton, where the clothes are so affordable, well stocked and the staff are so friendly! Defo pop in if you go shopping in Brighton!  I got these original Dickies ones for £30 and after today are sure to be a staple of my wardrobe, I LOVE THEM!


Paired with a striped tank and my yellow DM's I felt like complete 80's kid, or 90's (just needed a tamagotchi hanging from my key loop!) or misty from pokemon!!!

My mama has been showing me vids on Youtube of how she wore hers (cue 80's music vids....) Nahh but I have kind of fallen for Belle Stars,...check them out...

I had a hair bleaching/ shaving extravaganza last night so I'm all newly pruned for this month,  puts me in such a better mood once i know my hair is done!!

Been doing so much practical in art today including plaster, drilling lits of washing that my hands are red raw :( I have cream on them tho so hopefully they will be better, this is why I do not bother with nails!!!


3 more days to go and its the weekend!!!
can you tell I'm looking forward to it? haha

6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow i love htis outfit! <3 really simply and cool!

    aaah me, i am in vacation, so i don't want that's the week end because monday i return to school u_u

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. outfit. is. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!!! Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled on your blog! UM. You are seriously awesome. I love your offbeat style. It's so allover the place. And it TOTALLY WORKS.

    Also, you probably get this a lot, but the gravity defying hair? SERIOUS WIN.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Love the doc martens shoes <3

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pure magic. I cannot stop looking at those Docs and the overalls; I think I might be spiraling into some sort of obsession.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...