Wednesday 13 April 2011

June Is busting out all over!

Ok, maybe it's still April, but it came on shuffle just as started this post, and well, it suits the pictures.
I love a Magnolia tree, they are just too beautiful and the blooms are amazing when you see them up close, would be perfect ofr fairies to live in :)
Here are some photos which came out surprisingly well, my Lovely photographer friend Ren took them...




Cheeesy Grinner! ^^

And my Particular favourite.....(which should be in the next issue of vouge OBV)



I can't take anything too seriously, I think that is a gift!

As you can see it is the outfit from thiiiis post....

Hope your all enjoying the weather vwhere you are and get out and see all those lovely trees!

4 comments:

  1. CHEESIEST SMILESS OF LIFE! You look like some kind of enchanted creature in some kind of magical pixie world. This is very good, you are very cute! I love your hair, but you probably get that tons from everyone you meet

    Paolina
    check me out!

    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! what a tree and your haircut <3 :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. climbing trees is so fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are rally beautiful *_*

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...