Tuesday 5 April 2011

I'M GOING TO MEET MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY MAMA she just booked tickets to Kapow, this Sunday, I'm meeting MERLIN!  ANd I'm going to Brighton on Saturday with all my Family so it seems it's gonna be a good start of the Easter holidays for me!
Which is just as well as I can't wait to leave break up, people are just pissing me off now!
It was a really dreary day today so here's what I wore...

Crochet dress- H&M
Skull dress- Zara
Black singlet dress- New looks
Boots- Dr martens
Necklace- H&M
Belt- Primark

I was unsure about this dress, but LOVED wearing it today, and for such a bargain of £10! The length is midi, which worked really well as I like a longer skirt sometimes but a maxi does get it the way, and I seem to  be prone to tripping over :/ ha ha

I'm looking forward to Brighton alot, got a few things I wanna get down there including some coloured Special Effects hair dye, Bindis and some ear cuffs...ohh and fabric fro my Prom Dress!!

2 comments:

  1. loving the dm's with the mesh dress <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love so much this outfit!
    my comments are not very constructive, but I want to do!

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...