Saturday 28 May 2011

GOODBYE FUUUUCKERS!!

Yeh, it was my last week of school this week, finished on Thursday, I was sooo upset NOT*

T-shirt- Comic relief
Skirt- River Island
Boots- Dr martens
Infact, I was sooo sad that I only went on for two days and spent the rest of my time Vajazzling ( yes I know that's not the right term, as my mother keeps telling me!) my phone.......


I went for a hippy vibe and used superglue, decided to even go round the edge of my phone with pom poms on string, WHO DOESNT LIKE POM POMS? Exactly, point proven.
Some say it't a bit OTT but they're just jealous.
Oh and here are those gold painted Doc's I mentioned in my last post...
After spraying,.....
And after wearing...


I kinda like the bashed up look of them, I was only going to chuck them anyhoo becuase the sole is superglued on (for however long it will last!)
And my mother came home with these for me....

BOTH dr who mags!! with the TARRDIS (even tho I allready have two) you just cant have too many!!!!
Keep tuned for my Costume pictures from MCM EXpo May that I was at today!!!

1 comment:

  1. your docs look amazing, even more so after you wearing them <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...