Monday 16 May 2011

v'll sucka youra blood .....

Feeling vamp, maybe it was because so many of the countries representatives looked vampy on eurovision on Saturday... hmmm style inspired by Eurovision, this could be a new one!

Look at me and I will suck your blood face---->
 Tried to do something that isnt just me standing with my hand on my hips.... LOL
And had to put this is for the LOLs,...... 

Jacket- Miss Selfridges
Shirt- Internacionalle
Tights- Internacionalle
Boots- MUM's DM's (yes my mother has numerous pairs too, but I am scared of wearing hers incase I wreck them :/ )
Skirt- Primark

And what bettter to pair it all with than my Iron Fist Bag, YUMMMMMMMMYYY.

8 comments:

  1. Love the whole thing!

    Especially the skirt... Fantastic =]

    Also, my mam wears docs too!
    Great taste these ladies =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit!

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tights and martens are always a winner! almost new romantic meets nazi skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair and lipstick. And I think the second pic looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so great <3 your mum obvz has great style, wish mine wore doc martens! hahah

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. um. YOU JUST EXUDE COOL.

    I love this.
    So much.

    (and also, I'm stealing those tights, shhh.)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair is so glam! love all the texturs and patterns in your outfit! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thoughts and queries...